Macy playing at the park splash pad in Meridian Idaho. She's hard to get to hold still for a picture. You have to sneak up on her. But I love the results.
Yeah! I am so glad you are going to be blogging. I am not a phone person so this is the best way for me to be able to feel like I know what's going on with loved ones that I don't get to see much. Seriously I don't think I know two cuter little toe heads than Kate and Macy. Keep posting!
Kate was really tired today. On the way to gymnastics she was crying because her aunt Claire doesn't really have long hair. She was wearing extensions at her wedding. Wow! now that's something to cry about. -May 2010
Kate is really getting into the top 40's type music all the sudden. Her favorite song is Fire Burning by Sean Kingston. She saw her cousins Cassiday and Sarah perform a drill number to this song in the Blanding 4th of July parade. She's loved it ever since. -May 2010
To my frustration, Macy is repeating her toddler years again. She insists on talking baby talk. It's making me crazy. She has always had a tough time with enunciation. Everyone loves the way she can't say her r's, th's, l's and so on. Maybe that's why she starting increasing her baby talk. Everyone always told her it was cute. So NOONE tell Macy her baby talk is cute. -May 2010
For weeks Macy kept saying, "My wing hurts!" -July 2009
Kate said, "Mom, even though your arms are chubby I don't want you to get surgery." -July 2009
Kate is so worried about everything the other day with real confusion she asked me, "If God made the earth why are there sicknesses?" Any advice? I am still trying to figure out how to respond. -July 2009
Perspective
When I look back on experiences that happened earlier in the day, last week, or years ago it is easier to see them for what they really are. As I tell our experiences I want to see the humor, joy, and be enlightened using a altered perspective.
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so glad you are going to be blogging. I am not a phone person so this is the best way for me to be able to feel like I know what's going on with loved ones that I don't get to see much. Seriously I don't think I know two cuter little toe heads than Kate and Macy. Keep posting!
Post a Comment