September 4, 2008
Zoo Trip
Last Saturday we took the kids to the zoo. Boise zoo is pretty small and it kinda nice because you can go for a couple hours and just have a relaxing time. I used to be so worn out after visiting the AZ zoo because it was so much walking. We had a good time.





The morning of my birthday the kids kept asking when we were going to have my birthday. They wanted to give me presents. I told them to wake up dad for that. They each wrapped me something. Kate gave me a rock from our backyard and Macy gave me some beads out of the craft drawer. It was cute to see how excited they were to have my birthday. I had a good birthday. We went out to lunch as a family. Then Josh watched the kids while I went to a movie. And then we went to a friends for a BBQ. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a terrible friend I am- I didn't even wish you a happy birthday! But I am glad you had a good day. What movie did you go and see?
Me too, bad friend. I even had it written on my calendar and I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. So, even though its over a month late...Happy belated Birthday!!
Miss you.
I'm so glad you had a good bday! Okay, I can't believe how fast the girls are growing!!! They are seriously gonnabe little super models. The zoo looked so fun! Hardy & I are actually going this week & yes I'm sure we'll be exhausted. Miss ya. XOXO
Holly I love you! Where did you go. You seemed so into blogging at my house. But now I have seen nothing change.
Post a Comment