Well, we are staying in Utah at my parents house for a couple weeks. Macy is scheduled to get her tonsils out on the 24th at Primary Children's hospital. After her last cold we decided we couldn't bear another cold where Macy can hardly breath at night. We are hoping it will stop her bear-like snoring and possibly help with her really cute I'm stuffed up way of talking.
We planned it so we could stay here while my parents are out of town so we won't drive them absolutely crazy. So here I sit at my parents computer, Josh is traveling on the weekdays as usual. I have no pictures to post but I wanted to write anyhow. So here are some latests on us.
- Kate did a back handspring last week for the first time. She continues to love gymnastics and never stops doing "tricks".
- Macy is always telling me about when she was "Macy Baby" but now she's not "Macy Baby" anymore.
- Macy sometimes asks about her other mom. The one that lives in Utah that is like me but isn't me. I think she wants her not-so-crazy mom back.
- A couple weeks ago Macy came into the kitchen and announce to me that she is not from this World. She lives on another world with another mom and dad. She's not a people. (So bazar, I don't know where she comes up with this stuff.)
- Kate is learning so much. She can count to 100 by ones, fives, and tens. We were talking about my sister Lark's family. I said she has four kids. Kate said with two parents that means there are six people in her family. I said, "Kate you are so smart." and she said, "Yeah, it's in my head. It's just in there."
- Kate was so excited for valentines this year. The girls made so many valentines. At 3am on v-day Kate woke up and wanted to get up to start decorating for valentines day. I told her it's the middle of the night go back to sleep. My mom was the lucky one up early with the girls decorating the kitchen for valentines. Luckily, I had made valentines for each of them and Josh and got them each a valentine gift. I don't know what Kate was expecting valentines to be.
- I cut Macy's hair just before we came to Utah. It is so cute. Almost a year ago Macy cut off about a fourth of her hair. It has been a very sad situation ever since. But it is finally almost grown out. Yippy!
- My sister Spring, so sweetly, took the 11 hour drive with her two youngest kids to come and visit me in Boise. I had so much fun with her. We watched a lot of TV and thanks to Josh's babysitting we were able to go out together to the gym, Cheesecake factory, shopping, and the movie. "Secret Life of Bee's" is an awesome movie.
- Josh has been snowboarding alot this year. He is really enjoying it. He doesn't mind going by himself so he takes off whatever chance he gets. He's only almost killed himself a couple times. I'm glad he has something he enjoys and enjoy it while you can because you never know what next year will be like (especially with us).
Thanks to all your patience, I know I'm a terrible blogger. Sometimes it's hard for me because I miss my extended family and friends so much. I love you all and thanks for your love.
3 comments:
I love it all. You don't need pictures with those kind of stories. I am just such a bad writer that that does not work for me.
I love your Macy stories. Every one of them are funny.
I know the "waiting" feeling. I'm glad my life isn't as unsettled as your is. Your stories about your girls are fun and exactly the kind of things you want to capture! I think blogging is as much about remembering those precious moments as posting cute pictures! We all love you and love having you around!
yay i get so excited when you update your blog! i seriously love the macy stories. she is such a crack up!! kate is so grown up! miss ya so much. come visit az when you get sick of idaho! you can stay with us for 6 months if you want :)
Post a Comment