We lived in a hotel for about a month before we moved into our Gilbert home. First a week in Boise while Josh finished up work there then Josh drove the kids to AZ while I went to my sister-getaway, then a couple weeks in AZ. It's sad, the kids are really used to the hotel life. They make forts and other such messes. Anything to pass the time in a confined space. I felt sorry for them so I gave in to Build-a-Bear. They still both sleep with these animals everynight so I guess it was a good buy.
July 1, 2009
Finally We Moved - to Arizona
We moved out of our Boise home end of March. After thinking we were moving and then continued waiting we finally got the word to head to Arizona. Josh was to be project manager on the Scottsdale project for a short time. He finished that and now he is mostly traveling to other sites and working at home. We are enjoying being back in our Gilbert home. We already changed the front yard to rock landscape with a great patio. The house needs lots more work.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute. I am always glad when you do a new post. Love ya!
Post a Comment