July 31, 2009
Puerto Rico - Dreamy Vacation
From June 6th to 20th we had a fabulous vacation to Puerto Rico. Where to begin. There was so much so here are a sample of the wonderful times we had. Of course there were not so great times. Like waiting in line and the four hour plus ferry rides and the long majorly delayed flights. But most of it was dreamy. I have never been and probably never will be again to such beautiful places. I had to pinch myself on Flamenco Beach on Culebra Island. I can't believe I was actually there. AMAZING!!!!
Old San Juan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Me either and the fact that we got to be there together was even more amazing. Thinking about it now I am almost crying. But maybe that is pregnancy. Love you Holly!
I'm so glad you finally posted pics!
Post a Comment