It was so hot in AZ that the idea of trying to do anything festive for the 4th sounded terrible so last minute we decide to head for Blanding to share the 4th with the Berrett family. My girls have soooo much fun there. They get along so well with Springs kids. I have to find them to give them a hug and bring them in for meals. I think it might be the funnest place in the world for my girls. I had so much fun too. We had so much fun doing stuff and hanging out with my sister Spring and I still found time to read a WHOLE book. I made it to Springs Yoga/Palatis class but could never get up early enough for her kickboxing class. Sorry Spring, I don't know how you do it all. It was getting to know the older Berrett kids better to. Cassy, Sarah, and Mariah are tons of fun. Can't wait for the family reunion in a week.
At the Parade. The best parade ever. Easy to get too, shade, they through candy, and it only last 45 minutes. AWesoME!

Kate LOvEs Ashley so much. Who wouldn't, Ashley has a great imagination. My girls are still convinced they have wings. I finally figured out that Ashley told them there scapulas are wing buds. They keep asking me if they are going to grow wings and will they be able to fly.
Josh with Lizzy

Sarah and Cassy's drill team marched and performed in the parade. Kate and Macy are still singing the song, "You better call 911111!"

Beautiful Spring and Rachel
3 comments:
So cute. That wing story is too funny!
Sounds like a lot of fun! I am excited to see everyone for family reunion! It's awesome that you can take your girls and visit all the sisters. I am definately jealous!
Family Reunion Here We Come!! I can't wait to see you and all my other sisters. I am so jelious look at all the fun you had with Spring and Heather.
Post a Comment