August 1, 2009

Yeah, Summer in Sammamish - Maier Visit

When I think of the Maier's in July I automatically take this big deep breath and give out a long sigh. It is so AmaZING!! Heathers house is a little piece of paradise in the summer. I love her porch. Even now, I fantisize about sitting there sipping a soda. We came home from Springs, took four days to prepare our house to sell (Not a fun time), and then me and the girls took off for paradise. The only downside was with all the traveling we had been doing plus the knowledge that we are going to move again Kate was a bit of a mess on the this trip. But we all had fun. It's so great to spend time with our faraway cousins. Mom and dad came for the first couple of days as well so it was even better. Heather has a great camera and took such cute pictures of the kids. I had a really hard time narrowing down a small selection to post.

Holly and Heather - SISTERS
The GIRLS - Macy, Lucy, and Kate
Catching fRoGs. There were cute little frogs you could find in the grass around the house.
Kate and Ben just hanging around. These two are always "BORED" so I thought this was fitting.
Cousins ROCK! Macy, Lucy, Kate, and Ben
Aren't they adorable cousins?
As everyone knows Bromwyn is one in a million. She is so helpful all the time and especially with the kids. They love her to play games with them all the time. She is so willing and happy to play but also, poor Bromwyn, I try to tell the kids she is a grown up too and Bromwyn wants to hang out with the adults sometimes. She is so mature now ready to go off to college. A friend of Bromwyns, Jaque (sorry if spelled wrong) is living with the Maiers for the summer. She was super fun to have around and the kids loved her too, especially Macy. Macy loved to tease and be silly with Jaque and Jaque took it very well. Thanks to both of you!!! I loved spending time with you and best of luck at school.
Here is Macy on Jaque's back at the zoo. One of the few moments Macy was holding still long enough to get a cute picture. Thanks Jaque for making this possible.
Contemplative Kate -Opposite of Macy, Kate loves getting her picture taken. We were always saying, "Ok Kate, someone elses turn to be in the picture."

4 comments:

Crystal said...

oh, i think you need to take me to Heather's next time, a little paradise is what i need. sounds like you've had a fabulous, fun-filled summer so far. remind me of where you're moving too? we just need to talk soon, anyway. sam just told me he wants to drive and visit your girls

Capri said...

I love spending time at Heather's! I am glad you could have some nice relaxing time there!

Seiser's said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun and got a lot of cute pics. I want to go out there again. By the way I love your picture at the top in Puerto Rico.

Amy said...

CUTE PICTURES!