May 25, 2010

Macy's Birthday

November 25th 2009

Macy's was born on Thanksgiving day. It actually works out great because every year she gets to celebrate her birthday with lots of family. Before we left for Utah for the holiday Macy had a "Hello Kitty" birthday party with some of her friends. A couple years ago Macy got a Hello Kitty stuffed animal from Build-a-Bear. I had really tried to discourage her because I thought Hello Kitty had a big head and that she w0uld enjoy a bear better. I was very wrong. Hello Kitty's big head made a great pillow and Macy has been super fond of all things "Hello Kitty" ever since. Anyway. She had seven friends over and we played games, decorated goody bags, and ate yummy frosted brownies.
> On Macy's real birthday(the day before thanksgiving) we celebrated with cousin's. We all went to Carl's Jr with a playground for lunch and let the kids go wild.
Grandma Christensen gave Macy this adorable tutu skirt. Macy has worn this so much. She loved it. I actually realized a few weeks ago that is now getting small on her. She has grown so fast. Macy is such a goof. I like this picture because shows what a character she is.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I remember how cute macy looked in that tutu and with her hair done like that.

Capri said...

I agree with Amy. . .Macy was DARLING with her hair curled up and her whimsical skirt!