Kate and Macy started taking Gymnastics the first of September. Why I did not think of this before is unknown to me. Last winter Kate did ballet. She was excited the first few times but that quickly wore off. I think it was too slow for her. But Kate never complains about gymnastics. In fact, she never stops. She is in a headstand or hanging from the corner of the kitchen counter all the time. Now she is practicing her “routines” with such a confidence. I LOVE to watch them in their classes. I try not to be too intense about it.
KATE


Macy likes it too and is doing very well in her class. Macy struggles with the listening part. She just wants to do everything so fast and with such high energy. I’m sure if you know my girls you have seen that they are quite daring, athletic, and busy. Gymnastics suits them well.
MACY
The girls are wearing the same gymnastic suits on these two different days so it's really hard to tell them apart. FuNNy! Macy is almost the same size as Kate now. It's hard to get a good picture because the viewing area is up above and kind of far away so I apologize for the blurry pics.
1 comment:
That is fun. One day I will put Addi in gymnastics.
Post a Comment