November 1, 2008

It's AuTuMn Time

Flat Stanley
Cienna, my sister Lark's daughter, sent us Flat Stanley to show around Boise. We took him to the capital building. Linder Farm's
We took the girls to Linder Farm's Pumkin Patch. Josh helped the girls pick some huge pumkins. Macy just wanted a little one. The had inflatable bounce toys, farm animals, and a hayride. It was suprisingly hot that day. Aside from a nasty cut Kate got on her finger from a piece of hay, WIERD, we had a lot of fun.


Attempted Family Pics
We tried to get some fall pictures of the family. We went down by the Boise river near Barber Park. Unfortunately Macy wasn't feeling very good that day. She seemed to have a little cold but that night she began to run a fever. I felt bad for putting her through it and we didn't end up any that were very great. But the girls looked adorable and the fall day was gorgeous.





2 comments:

Amy said...

I think the pictures are cute. I showed them to mom and dad and they loved them. They saved one to their computer that they are going to get developed.

Capri said...

I think your pics are all great. I need to follow your lead and be better about getting pictures more frequently.