The last day Josh and I went to Glacier National Park. We did about a 3 mile hike up to Avalanch Lake. It was so incredible. I hope the pictures do some justice. It was really nice to getaway for a few days with just the two of us. Josh kept saying. "I can't believe you are here without the kids. It's so wierd."
November 1, 2008
Montana Getaway
Josh and I went on a work/getaway to White Fish Montana mid September. We had a great time. It was so beautiful. I felt so close to mother earth and all of her creations.
For one of the work events we took a ski lift ride to the top of Big Mountain ski resort. We had dinner up there at the top. It was so amazing.


The last day Josh and I went to Glacier National Park. We did about a 3 mile hike up to Avalanch Lake. It was so incredible. I hope the pictures do some justice. It was really nice to getaway for a few days with just the two of us. Josh kept saying. "I can't believe you are here without the kids. It's so wierd."





THANKS to Laura Peterson, Josh's sister, who came with her little boy Zachery to our house to watch the girls. She did such a great job with them. They are still talking about it and wish she could come again. That always makes it easier to know your kids are well cared for.
The last day Josh and I went to Glacier National Park. We did about a 3 mile hike up to Avalanch Lake. It was so incredible. I hope the pictures do some justice. It was really nice to getaway for a few days with just the two of us. Josh kept saying. "I can't believe you are here without the kids. It's so wierd."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am totally jel!
Post a Comment